MeshMolder version 6.0 is a digital sculpting software that works like a clay, adding and removing parts where desired by controlling the thickness and radius of coverage and thus creating the final form. The software is completely in Beta functional and free (freeware) can be used as a hobby or for commercial purposes. This version correct many errors, speeds up the modeling process, enables changing the light source, has "Ambient Occlusion" (not optimized and slow still) has the tool "wax" for better development and has the "Skech Spheres" Tool even developing but promising subdivision of triangles in less dense areas (use with caution - bug fixed). This version has automatic UV mapping and control preferences that can be saved. Minimum System Requirements: Windows XP or newer and opengl 2.1. At least 1 GB of hard drive free-space. Need Visual C++ Redistributable Packages to Remesh tool.
- 18/02/2017 * Released MeshMolder Beta 6.0.
- 09/11/2016 * Released MeshMolder Beta 5.0.
- 13/09/2016 * Released MeshMolder Beta 4.0.
- 01/05/2016 * Bug fixed in Skech Spheres and changed installer(false positive in some antivirus).
- 24/04/2016 * Released MeshMolder Beta 3.0.